Monday, July 18, 2011

Swagbucks Coupons: Clipping Coupons Has Never Been More Rewarding


I am just starting to get my credits for using coupons at Swagbucks.

About 8 weeks ago I used 2 coupons at my local Safeway store that I clipped at the Swagbucks coupon section.   I am not usually a coupon clipping person but Swagbucks makes it easy to grab them.  I figure I am on Swagbucks everyday so might as well grab some coupons of items I use often.  And when I did I saved money and received 10 points per coupon!

You will need to install the Coupon Printer but don't worry it has been verified by TRUSTe privacy services; it is safe to download.

And it does take 8-12 weeks to see the points because the coupons need to go through the store back to Swagbucks to be processed.

Let me tell you, it is worth it.  Start today, clip and use every time you shop and you should get Swagbucks every week or so.

Here are some more FAQ's about the Swagbucks Coupon program.

Happy Swagging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment