Saturday, July 30, 2011

Swagbucks NOSO: No Obligation Special Offers



My first thought when I saw Swagbucks NOSO was "what the heck?"  I wasn't interested and didn't click on the NOSO menu for a few weeks after joining Swagbucks.  Then one day I was reading the Swagbucks blog and the subject of NOSO came up.  They explained it was simply a "No Obligation Special Offer" path you follow to get points at the end.  Oh my!  I felt stupid!  How easy is that?

So I tried it.  It took about a minute to keep clicking "next offer" and then at the end I entered the code exactly like it looks and got 2 Swagbucks.  

The offers, actually, are legitimate and tempting.  Coupons from Kellogg's.  A newsletter from Unilever.  Or more information from Benefiber.  Legitimate and well known companies. That is why I trust and enjoy Swagbucks.

If you would like to join Swagbucks click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment