Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome to My SwagBucks Tips


I'm Allie and I am a WAHM.  Specifically, I work on the Internet teaching people how to blog and earn money online at Ramblings of a WAHM blog.

I consider learning and earning online income a journey.  And my latest quest is at Swagbucks.

To be honest with you I was a bit skeptical with Swagbucks in the beginning.  Many of my friends were tweeting about it or sending links in their emails as a signature.   I would pretty much ignore it.  But as time went on I noticed more and more people were joining Swagbucks.  I decided to check it out.

Now, I have been part of the "earning online to get points" bandwagon before.  And I NEVER gained enough points to redeem.  Do you know why? 

  1. I never put the time in to try.
  2. Their sites just didn't have quick and easy interface.
  3. And, frankly, I forgot to visit.
Swagbucks is different, I noticed this from the beginning

They have a very simple interface and their site is laid out so simple.  No searching for ways to earn, they are there for you on the site.  And they have a toolbar that you can simply place with your browser to remind you.


They also have SO MANY ways to earn on Swagbucks.  Like surveys? They have them.  Do you watch news, home, fashion or cooking videos?  You can earn by just watching.  Take the daily poll.  Search with their search engine (I have earned many points doing this.)

I can't list all the all simple ways to earn at Swagbucks in just one post.  You'll just have to go see yourself.

Do you use SwagBucks?
How have you earned?

No comments:

Post a Comment