Friday, June 17, 2011

Did You Do Your Daily Poll Yet?


Everyday that I visit Swagbucks I take the Daily Poll.  You only get 1 SB BUT that is 365 a year or about 1/2 the amount to get a $5 gift card for Paypal.(I know, not much, but that is not the only thing you are doing to earn, right? It all adds up!)

The Daily Poll usually only takes a few seconds and is fun!  Today Swagbucks asked "Which family movie are you looking forward to seeing the most this summer" Cars 2 of course!

So if you have 3 seconds to spare, head over to the Daily Poll for easy Swag!

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I have not been very diligent in getting my daily points. I easily forget that those little point amounts can add up! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so addicted to taking the poll, getting my point for clicking Trusted Surveys and searching to get my random points.

    I cannot believe how addicted I am to SB, I hope my husband doesn't find out. LOL

    ~Allie

    ReplyDelete