Thursday, June 2, 2011

SwagBucks Super Easy Survey Profiles Equal Super Easy Points!

I was just exploring SwagBucks a little more and I thought I would take a survey.  I tried a couple and really didn't qualify; at least they told me right away.

While I was in the Survey section I clicked Profiles.  Wow! More surveys BUT these are just to get to know you better so SwagBucks can offer you better, more appropriate, surveys in the future.

These Profile Surveys only take 5-20 minutes and are super easy.  

I took the Automotive one and answered questions like what kind of car and what color it is!  I completed my survey while watching TV and got 5 SB for it.

Talk about easy! No brainer!

Also, don't forget you get 1 SB every day simply by checking in on your surveys. 

Join Swagbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment