Thursday, April 26, 2012

Get Your Local Entertainment Coupon Book at Swagbucks

I'm going to tell you honestly, I ignore more than half the emails I get in my Swagbucks inbox. I truly don't want to optin to buy magazines or other specials. But today a great deal came in: the Entertainment Coupon Book!!



I have always seen these but never bought them.  As a matter of fact I watch Celebrity Apprentice and it was just recently featured on there.  But I still didn't feel compelled to buy one?  Why?  I forget to use the coupons.  And they are some great savings!



Don't know what the Entertainment Coupon books are.  In short they are coupon books for your region.  Things like groceries, movies, restaurants, and many more activities have discounts in the wonderful book.  Just click here to see more: http://www.entertainment.com/. BUT before you do, join Swagbucks first.

Ok, back to my emails from SB. 

In my Swagbucks inbox today was 275 free Swagbucks to buy the Entertainment book.  

Mobil savings with Entertainment Book
I go back: I normally don't buy this book. 

BUT
  1. I forget the coupons---> many are on my iPhone app now. They are mobile! (The above coupon is for Payless Shoes)
  2. The book is expensive at $35---> it is now $15! And free shipping.
  3. And now I get 275 points in SB!
I bought it.

Get yours by joining Swagbucks today and check your SB mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment