Monday, May 21, 2012

Swagbucks: Redeemed Points for Paypal Prize

I am so excited!  

I redeemed my Swagbucks points for a Paypal card!


May 11, 2012 I turned in 3215 Swagbucks points for a $25 Paypal gift card.  I checked a few times during the week and Swagbucks had not yet deposited the money into my Paypal account.  I did some research and found out that the transaction can take up to 2 weeks to process. 

So I decided to kick back and wait for another week then go back and check.

Well, to my surprise I received an email Friday, May 18, 2012 that a deposit of $25 was made to my Paypal account!!  What a relief.  All the work earning those points and now I got the payoff.  It felt good.  It is free money.  I watched a few videos, took a few polls and did some shopping and got rewarded for it!

Join Swagbucks and get free prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment